Club Penguin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Rules

Go down

Forum Rules Empty Forum Rules

Post  spiked mini Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:24 am

Forum Rules

1.) No spamming
S:stupid
p:pointless
a:annoying
m:messages

2.)No Double Posting
Please do not post one comment after the other if you do this you will get a warning if you do it for the second time you will get a temporary ban.

3.) Only one account
Please do not make two accounts if you want to change your username then please pm me and i will get back to you.

4.)No advertising
This is not a forum for advertising products. If the Admin or one of the Moderators see you advertising you will get a temporary ban.

5.)No Foul language
Please refrain from using bad language as this is a no swearing site, if you post a rude word you will get an automatic ban for a day, if you swear for a second time you will get a perm-ban. RUDE LANGUAGE IS NOT TOLERATED ON THIS FORUM!.

6.)Post limit
Dont post more than 30 posts a day so you can get your rating up. Posting alot makes the forum look bad as your name appears everywhere.

7.) Proper english!
Use Proper grammer, dont use words such as thx and u etc. you may use short words such as Lol and rofl as it should be recognised by everyone on the forum.

8.) HAVE FUN!
The most important rule on this site is to have fun and be nice and helpfull to the other forumers. I will be accepting moderators on the forum. =D
spiked mini
spiked mini
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 9
Hobbies : Rugby,swimming and being bored =/
Server : Frozen
Registration date : 2007-11-26

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum